How to Find Soul Mate

How to Find Soul Mate, some tips and techniques. Where to search and how to behave to find the right person for you!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Find Soul Mate - Step Four Small Chat

Find Soul Mate - Step Four Small Chat
(It has come to my attention that apparently I did not make a step two.. go figure!)

Small chat is easier than you think. But for most people that find they come out with a complete blank when they finally getting around to a person they want to talk to!

How difficult, you have spent all this time getting warmed up, going out there, making sure your dress is appropriate and after you say "Hi my name is.." you draw a complete blank. I have found this comes from OVER thinking. Most people try to think of either a) something funny to say or b) something interesting to say. I have found is most people, and more women than men, WANT to talk about themselves. I have heard that men tend to talk about themselves a lot. So men, shut it! The best thing you can do is ask him/her how they are doing and, well if you are at a dance club ask them to dance, afterwards if they seem like the quite type mention something small about your day. Something along the lines of "I had a long day, I'm glad its over. How about you?" Anything to get things moving. Some people have no problem coming up with conversation topics while other people have no problem just continually rambling on. just make sure if you ARE talking for longer than 30 seconds that they are still interested!

If you need conversation starters just read the newspaper before you go out or watch the news for five minutes so that you have something to bring up. Once you can get your brain to start moving again I am sure you will not have a problem keeping up with or in a conversation. good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home