How to Find Soul Mate

How to Find Soul Mate, some tips and techniques. Where to search and how to behave to find the right person for you!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Find Soul Mate - Peacocking

Find Soul Mate - Peacocking

I have mentioned this in one of my previous posts and now I am going to expand on it just a little. For those who are unfamiliar with a peacock it is a type of bird with elegant feathers that each have a different color. It spreads them out in order to attract a mate.

This is not to far from the truth as to what peacocking is called. This is more geared towards men but I am sure it can be adapted to be used by women with some creative thinking.

This is one of the player's most well known secret, although its not much of a secret now that I am posting about it. Basically you want to do the same thing as a peacock, kind of. What I am not saying is to go out and get a rainbow suit, although that might work.

The art of peacocking is picking something out to wear that makes you stand out like a peacock. This in a sense will draw more women's attention to you. Instead of blending in with the crowd you stick out like a sore thumb. The point isn't to wear something obnoxious, nor is it to ACT obnoxious. Be yourself but wear something ridiculous.

Here are a few examples of men I have known who have done this to score tons of phone numbers, I have used some of these same ideas and received huge success. Like I mentioned finding your soul mate can be a numbers game, and the more numbers you have the better chance you have at finding her.

I knew this guy who wore a giant over-sized sombrero to a bar. This wasn't just a big hat, it was HUGE. Yeah it bumped into a few people but everyone noticed him. EVERYONE, that coupled with a sense of humor and a confident self allowed him to talk to dozens of women and get lots of phone numbers. Another example, go into a bar dressed in your pajamas (get a top AND a bottom), and wear underwear. Make sure it closes all openings your not out to be showing off your goodies, but just to be noticed. Another example is to wear bright or ornate colors to a place that normally has people wearing darker colors, such as a dance club.

This is the general idea, if you want me to expand more on it I will. But try to think of somethings you can could do. Just think about a peacock and let the ideas roll on how to be noticed VISIBLY, not audibly, it works wonders!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home